Monday, March 22, 2010

{The Henry Twins} Ashley Nacke Newborn Photographer Marion, In

These beautiful girls were born March 1, 2010. Their mom Rachel has beautiful verses and descriptions of their names on her blog... www.thehenryhomestead.blogspot.com and I have quoted from it below.

Selah Joy(meaning Consider/Forever Joy)
Psalm 119:111
Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.

Jadah Hope(meaning Knowing/Wise Hope)
Proverbs 24:14
Know also that wisdom is sweet to your soul;
if you find it, there is a future hope for you,
and your hope will not be cut off.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

  1. Ashley I LOVE these! I especially like the "collection" of pictures you made into the collage above. So precious. :) Now I just have to decide which ones I want! You did a great job, thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME! If you like the collage above I can make it into a story board for printing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Info

Thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can stay updated with my life,work, and adventures. I try and update after each session so check back frequently.

For more information:
ashleynackephotography@gmail.com
or
www.ashleynackephotography.com