Saturday, March 20, 2010

{Ava Rose}

Little miss Ava is 9 months old! I can not believe it! Everyone said that time would fly by... but wow it is going really fast. I must admit I am liking this whole mother thing a whole lot more now. The new born stage was hard for me. I love that Ava has her own personality, and follows me around. She is days away from walking... I think... or running! :) We have started going to the park and she loves the swings! She screams and laughs-- and that makes me happy! David has been working 6-7 days every other week so are def missing him. We are praying that he gets a job closer to home. Until then we are so very grateful to grandma's and grandpas who help when I am worn out! Here are some recent pictures of Ava!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment:

Info

Thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can stay updated with my life,work, and adventures. I try and update after each session so check back frequently.

For more information:
ashleynackephotography@gmail.com
or
www.ashleynackephotography.com