Saturday, March 20, 2010

{Abby} Senior Session// Ashley Nacke Photography, Marion Indiana

I have been horrible about updating my blog! The past month has been full of fun sessions and amazingly creative people!! Looking back on this senior session I get the shivers!! I also can not believe Abby rocked this dress on a freezing cold day!! Major props! We had a great time together and she had a lot of really good ideas! Enjoy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info

Thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can stay updated with my life,work, and adventures. I try and update after each session so check back frequently.

For more information:
ashleynackephotography@gmail.com
or
www.ashleynackephotography.com