Thursday, October 1, 2009

Fun things...

Today was a fun day. Ava is almost over her cold and ear infection thank goodness. Hopefully we can all go back to sleeping at night! David had the day off for once and we all got to spend some time together. Sadly he is sick and I think I might be getting sick also. Why does that happen?!

My friend Tiffany from College Church came over with dinner! She is an amazing cook and you all know I am not! I tried my best to make cookies. We had a little laugh over them. They turned out to be giant sized! :) It was nice to hang out and have a little girl time. I am really excited for her because she is prego! 17 weeks and going strong! She isn't finding out if she is having a boy or girl! The suspense is killing me!

Lately there has been so much wedding talk. Everywhere I go! I love weddings! I wish I could plan weddings-- well scratch that only the fun parts... colors, dresses, flowers... I've got the vision but leave all the stressful stuff to someone else... here is a little something something I have put together tonight!

Bridesmaid dress by www.LulaKate.com
I love her work very creative and vibrant. This dress could also be worn again.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Shoes bride/bridesmaids
www.Jcrew.com
Perfect contrast from the gray dress.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Wedding dress by www.Jcrew.com
I love how simple yet stunning this dress is. Has always been one of my favorites!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Paper Bouquets by PartyPoms on www.etsy.com
Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Groom/Groomsmen by Jcrew.com
I picked this suit bc it compliments the bridesmaid dresses besides it's fun and hip!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Fun Table Setting!!! The bow tie napkin is so creative!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info

Thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can stay updated with my life,work, and adventures. I try and update after each session so check back frequently.

For more information:
ashleynackephotography@gmail.com
or
www.ashleynackephotography.com