Friday, October 9, 2009

Back from Maryland!

We finally arrived back from Maryland! It was a pretty long trip. Ava slept most of the way there but on the way back was a different story. Let's just say I am very happy to be home. We spent most of the day relaxing and getting all our things put back away. Then we went over to my parents house to celebrate my birthday. The big 25. I can not believe it. I have no clue where the past year went. Anyways, I was so happy to celebrate with the people I love. Grandma made a cake (they seem to get taller and bigger each year). Everyone sang. It was just perfect. I have a lot of work to catch up on before I can even start on the Maryland wedding. Bare with me everyone! ! ! !

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Info

Thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can stay updated with my life,work, and adventures. I try and update after each session so check back frequently.

For more information:
ashleynackephotography@gmail.com
or
www.ashleynackephotography.com