Monday, October 12, 2009

Rachel and Evan Engagement Session

We were a little nervous of the rain but it held off. It ended up being the perfect day for pictures. The sun peeked out every once in a while but never to much. Rachel and Evan had a ton of really good ideas--I love creative people!!! They wanted an old school vibe for some of them and I thin they turned out great! Here are a few of my favorites. Be sure to watch the slide show at the end! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic




Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


2 comments:

  1. LOVE the slide show! Thanks so much for putting that together for us! I can't wait to show it to our friends!! You are amazing! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://hairtreasures.blogspot.com/2009/12/little-flower-power.html

    i love youuu!

    ReplyDelete

Info

Thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can stay updated with my life,work, and adventures. I try and update after each session so check back frequently.

For more information:
ashleynackephotography@gmail.com
or
www.ashleynackephotography.com