Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kolton Tiny Tot Mini Session

I was still in High School when Kolton's parents Nikki and Josh fell in love at Taylor University. I remember watching them have so much fun together. Josh gave me lectures about love and boys while Nikki got me ready for homecoming! I just love them and I think they are wonderful parents and role models! It is only fitting they have an adorable and sweet little boy! We had a great time together despite fighting off the rain! Enjoy the pictures and don't forget the slideshow at the end!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment

Info

Thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can stay updated with my life,work, and adventures. I try and update after each session so check back frequently.

For more information:
ashleynackephotography@gmail.com
or
www.ashleynackephotography.com