Monday, September 28, 2009

Jara and David are Engaged

I have been blessed to have an amazing group of friends. Growing up together we prayed for our S.S. (special someone) and Jara has found hers! God has truly blessed her with an amazing man!

I felt honored to be a small part of her special day. I will never ever forget it! This is going to be an exciting year full of planning and fun! I can not wait! I love you so much Jara and I am thankful for our friendship! Congratulations!

Here are some of my favorite pictures and you can watch the slideshow at the end.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic



Image and video hosting by TinyPic


1 comment:

  1. You did such an amazing job!!!:) WE LOVE IT!:) Thank you for everything!

    ReplyDelete

Info

Thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can stay updated with my life,work, and adventures. I try and update after each session so check back frequently.

For more information:
ashleynackephotography@gmail.com
or
www.ashleynackephotography.com